Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Reading List

As I work on my series of posts on Business Cycles and other related posts, including one that I will write as I read through several of Fischer Black's books and articles (which hopefully won't be too terribly long), I also have other books to read. I haven't completely finished reading and reviewing some of the stuff from the previous months, so this list is perhaps shorter than what it should be.

Econ Books:
1. Exploring General Equilibrium - Fischer Black
2. Business cycles and Equilibrium - Fischer Black
3. Modern Business Cycle Theory - Robert J. Barro (editor)
4. The Analytical Foundations of Marxian Economic Theory - John E. Roemer

Non-Econ Books:
1. The Feynman Lectures on Physics - Richard Feynman (Helps to keep the brain nice and sharp!)

Despite the long delay, the first post on the series of posts on my Business Cycle Series will come out very soon. Keep following!

No comments:

Post a Comment