Friday, April 10, 2015

April Reading List

As I am currently writing my latest blog post that will likely be posted by tomorrow afternoon, here's my April reading list. I have added selected Econ papers that I will be reading as well:

Econ books:
1. Essays on the Great Depression - Ben Bernanke
2. Innovations in Macroeconomics - Paul J. J. Welfens
3. Monetary policy and the great inflation in the United States : the Federal Reserve and the failure of macroeconomic policy, 1965-1979 - Thomas Mayer
4. Inflation, Unemployment and Monetary Policy - Robert Solow / Alvin Hansen Symposium on Public Policy 1995

Econ papers:
1. Country Solidarity in Sovereign Crises - Jean Tirole
2. Liquid Bundles (working copy)- Jean Tirole / Emmanuel Farhi
3. Shops and the City: Evidence on Local Externalities and Local Government Policy from Big-Box Bankruptcies - Daniel Shoag / Stan Veuger
4. Social Norms and the Enforcement of Laws (working copy) - Daron Acemoglu / Matthew Jackson
5. Money Doctors - Nicola Gennaioli / Andrei Schleifer / Robert Vishny

There are more than these econ papers that I might read this month and I have already read the Acemoglu paper, but these ones are particularly recommended as they're highly interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment