Monday, April 6, 2015

Ben Bernanke's Blog

It has been a while since I've written a substantial post, but I'll write one towards the end of this week. I'll also post a short reading list for this month as well. As for interesting reading, please take a look at the blog of Ben Bernanke, who is most well known for being the Former Chair of the Federal Reserve and former Chairman of the Department of Economics at Princeton University. It has been news around the Economics and Business blogosphere and I find it interesting reading. The most interesting article that he talks about is about Lawrence Summers' secular stagnation discussion. Quite an informative article with a couple of links, along with Professor Summers' rebuttal. I'll be posting more here as soon as I have some free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment