Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Concerning Short Working Paper on Application of Game Theory in Political Economy And the Nash Equilibrium

One of the professors in the program have given me an idea of writing a short working paper on the application of game theory in political economy. If you didn't know, I was quite fond of political economy charts and typology charts in R^1 when I was a teenager. This included websites such as the Political Compass, the Nolan Chart and many others like it that are numerous in size and scope. What I want to do here is to rummage through the hordes of papers on this particular subject and write a very short working paper on the Application of Game Theory in Political Economy and how it pertains to the Nash Equilibrium.

In the meantime, I also just started a working paper on economics and public policy and how these are intertwined and how we can utilize powerful tools in both fields to further study income inequality. I'm not exactly sure what the narrow subjects I will focus on this particular working paper, but I will have a good idea as next year rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment