Monday, June 1, 2015

June Reading List

Before I post my long delayed first blog post in my Business Cycle series, here is my June Reading list! There might be some overlaps with other months as I have not finished all of the books on every list.

Books:
1. Business Cycles and Equilibrium - Fischer Black (Continued reading)
2. Capital in the Twenty First Century - Thomas Piketty (Continued reading)
3. Richard Thaler - Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics
4. Francis Fukuyama - The Origins of Political Order: From Prehuman Times to the French Revolution (re-reading final couple of chapters)

Articles:
1. The series on China in the Foreign Affairs Magazine May/June 2015 Issue
2. Various assorted articles on which I will be writing on my series on Business Cycles. Please refer to the articles when I do post them. (Excuse me for the delay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment